Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday raves, December 2012


Hey Marianne,
 I know we talked briefly but I wanted to officially thank you guys and say again that we were all so happy with the food and all of your staff were really great and made it so easy for me to relax and enjoy the party and for that I am definitely grateful! Hopefully I’ll get to do a lot more event planning in the future and you guys will always be at the top of my list, thanks so much for everything!
 Morgan Plouff
Lonestar Capital Management LLC

Laurine
Hi!! Thanks for making me a hero to all of our employees. The set was
very professional,
and all of the food was DELICIOUS. Can't thank you and your staff enough.
Marty Schwartz
Delmonte Meats

Hey team,
I just got a call from Diana Nelson and she was RAVING about last night.  She was beyond impressed with the service, professionalism, presentation, and delicious food.  Thank you so much for representing Left Coast so well.  It's difficult to "wow" her and she said she was beyond thrilled!  
Thank you to all of you!  
Marianne Jackson
Left Coast Catering director

EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC!!!  J
OMG, I love love love the beets and everyone is loving the food without exception. 
 Thank you all soooo much for doing this and making it all so WELL.  The skills come through every time!! 
Jennifer Cook
Dignity Health

Hi Jonny,
 Thank you very much. We look forward to enjoying more of your delicious food and wonderful services.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you all.
Sincerely,
Sonia
Mac Quarie Air


Hi Marianne:
Thank you so much for a wonderful event on Friday. Your team was magnificent, friendly and warm and the food was absolutely amazing(!!!) I must have fielded (at least) ten “who is the caterer?!” questions. The food was. Just. That. Good.
I would especially like to thank you for listening to my vision and understanding the challenges we were facing in holding such a large intimate event in such a small space. The event turned out classier than I could have imagined, and for that, I thank you!
I look forward to working with you and the Left Coast team again soon!
Best,
Brittany Edwards
Smith Group

No comments:

Post a Comment